If you’re planning a Vegas wedding you might as well make it a memorable one. And what’s more memorable than having Elvis walk you down the aisle or saying “I Do” among Vegas’ notorious mobsters? Here are the 5 most unique places to get married in Vegas:
1. Mob Museum - Get married among the mobsters at the Mob Museum, the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement. Couples can choose from Daytime Quick Weddings, Married to the Mob, An Affair to Remember, All-in-Love and Big Italian Wedding. Officiants able to perform the wedding include former Mayor of Las Vegas Oscar B. Goodman and former leader of the “Hole in the Wall Gang” and Chicago Outfit enforcer, Frank Culotta.
2. Elvis Chapel - If you’d like to wed with the King himself then look no further than the Elvis Chapel. Depending on the wedding package, Elvis will sing songs of his choice at your ceremony, walk the bride down the aisle, be in charge of the service – and you can even get a copy of Elvis and Priscilla’s marriage certificate.
3. Neon Boneyard Wedding Experience - For a visually stimulating wedding, head to the Neon Boneyard and marry your sweetheart among Sin City’s retired retro signs. The 2-acre boneyard features over 150 donated and rescued signs from the late 1930s to early 1990s.
4. A Helicopter Wedding - Make your wedding day even more memorable by flying over the region’s natural wonders on a Maverick Helicopter. These helicopters offers a full range of packages that allow couples to say “I Do” over the Las Vegas Strip at Night, over the Valley of Fire, at twilight and much more.
5. Denny’s - This one might be the weirdest yet but also the most popular. If you love feasting on the Grand Slam with your sweetie, get married here – the Denny’s on Fremont Street comes with its own wedding chapel. After you tie the knot, grab a seat at a special booth and toast to the celebration with a fountain drink, cake pops and a plate of Moons Over My Hammy.
Las Vegas, NV – 4/19/17
By: Jena Pugh