How do you keep your New Year’s resolutions while in The Entertainment Capital of the World? It’s easy! Best of Vegas has come up with 5 NYE resolutions and how you can stay on track in Vegas no matter what time of year:
1. Get Over Your Fear of Heights – So you have a fear of heights. What better way to face that fear than with a ride on the 550-foot-tall High Roller Observation Wheel? Sure, this bad boy is high above the Strip but once you step inside one of the glass-enclosed cabins and see the incredible views of Vegas, you won’t remember why you were scared in the first place.
2. Get Out there More – The moment Vegas launched its eight-minute fireworks show at midnight you vowed to put yourself out there more. Now we’re days into 2017 and what have you done about it? This weekend keep that resolution with the V-Card Nightlife Pass. With the V-Card Nightlife Pass you’ll get exclusive, complimentary, VIP access to nearly 50 of Vegas’ hottest day and nightclubs, which puts you right in the thick of it.
3. Travel More – A trip to Vegas means nightclubs, shows, world-renowned restaurants and casinos. But it also means an opportunity to travel off the Strip to see some of America’s most beautiful landscapes. If you’re resolution was to travel more, Best of Vegas suggests traveling to Vegas then taking a day to hit up the Grand Canyon with the Grand Canyon South Rim Tours or Hoover Dam with the Hoover Dam Express Tour.
4. Shoot a Gun – Resolve to shoot a gun this year at Machine Gun Vegas. Not only will you get to shoot one of Machine Gun Vegas’ many guns, you’ll get to personalize your first shooting lesson. Plus, you’ll learn all you need to know about how to handle and shoot the gun with one of Machine Gun Vegas’ military veterans. Safety first!
5. Laugh More – Laugh more in 2017 with one of Vegas’ many stand-up comedians. The city will welcome Jay Leno, David Spade, Ray Romano, Ron White, Jerry Seinfeld, Steve Martin, Martin Short and many more. With these world famous comedians at your fingertips it will be hard to be anything but happy in 2017.
Las Vegas, NV – 1/6/17
By: Jena Pugh