As we near October, the Strip starts to slow down just a bit, but not enough to keep the comedians, concerts and parties away! This October we’ve got a full lineup of fun, ranging from Oktoberfest celebrations to big name music artists and Halloween festivities. Here’s what’s happening in Vegas this October:
Celebrate Oktoberfest with all things German throughout Vegas. Hofbrauhaus has several festivities lined up including celebrity beer tappers Australian Bee Gees on October 13, magician Nathan Burton on October 14, the Fantasy girls on October 27 and hypnotist Anthony Cools on October 28. Wolfgang Puck will celebrate with a German-inspired menu and Downtown Las Vegas will present the 9th Annual Oktoberfest at the Historical Fifth Street School on October 7.
Canadian songstress Celine Dion returns to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace October 3-7.
Jennifer Lopez will also be back at it October 4-7 with her show All I Have. Jennifer performs at The Axis Theater at Planet Hollywood.
You only have a few more months to watch Britney Spears perform her hit show Piece of Me at The Axis Theater at Planet Hollywood. The pop princess will be back on stage October 11-28.
Legendary singer and pianist, Elton John returns to The Colosseum stage at Caesars Palace October 11-28 with his show Million Dollar Piano.
Legendary rocker Billy Idol will rock out in Vegas this October 4, 6, 7, 11, 13, 14, 18, 20 & 21 at the House of Blues in Mandalay Bay.
John Fogerty will perform his songs from Creedence Clearwater Revival in the intimate Encore Theater at the Wynn October 4, 6 & 7.
Diana Ross will make her debut at Wynn Las Vegas with nine performances of Diana Ross: Endless Memories from October 11-28.
Jay-Z will be bringing the 4:44 Tour with special guest Vic Mensa to T-Mobile Arena for a one-night only show on October 28.
Singer-songwriter, artist and writer Bob Dylan will bring his biggest hits to The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan on October 14.
On October 14, Janet Jackson will bring her State of the World Tour to Mandalay Bay Events Center.
Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band
Ringo Starr and His All Starr band will entertain at Planet Hollywood October 14, 17, 20, 21, 24, 27 and 28.
The Mirage is kicking off October with some big laughs when comedian Joe Rogan brings his intense comedic style for a one-night only show on October 6.
Cigar smoking, scotch drinking funnyman Ron White will take the Mirage stage October 20 and 21. White is a regular of the Mirage’s Aces of Comedy.
Political comedian Bill Maher will round out the month with his dry, sarcastic sense of humor on October 27 & 28.
Halloween in Vegas is something everybody should experience once. The city will begin celebrating on October 26 with world-famous DJs, nightclub parties, costume contests and more. Here is a quick rundown on what to expect:
• Steve Aoki at Hakkasan Las Vegas
• Laidback Luke at Intrigue Nightclub
• Lil Jon - About Last Night at Hakkasan
• Calvin Harris at OMNIA
• The Bank | DJ Que Halloween Weekend
• The Good Life Fridays - FAED at JEWEL Nightclub
• Alesso at XS Nightclub
• Diplo at Intrigue Nightclub
• Alison Wonderland at Surrender Nightclub
• Special Guest at The LIGHT Vegas
• Kaskade at Hakkasan Las Vegas
• The Bank | DJ Mike K Halloween Weekend
• Steve Aoki at JEWEL Nightclub
• Special Guest at OMNIA Las Vegas
• Ruby Rose at Intrigue Nightclub
• Marshmello at Surrender Nightclub
• The Chainsmokers at XS Nightclub
• Special Guest at The LIGHT Vegas
• Above & Beyond at Hakkasan Las Vegas
• The Bank | Kid Conrad Halloween Weekend
• Diplo at XS Nightclub
• Flawless Mondays w/ Steve Aoki at JEWEL Nightclub
• Kaskade at OMNIA Las Vegas
• Jamie Jones Presents Paradise Halloween at XS at XS Nightclub
Stay tuned for more details on all of the October fun.
Las Vegas, NV – 9/29/17
By: Jena Pugh