Las Vegas Springs Preserve is 180 acres of gorgeous natural landscapes, interesting hiking trails, and entertainment for travelers and families alike with several museums, galleries, and exhibits, including the Nevada State Museum. Escape the urban jungle and discover the beauty of nature in an outdoor haven where guests can visit the Botanical Gardens or visit the many points of interest throughout the trails loops. The museums and exhibits include WaterWorks, Boomtown 1905, Origen Museum, and more. General admission does not include admission to special events, Butterfly Habitat and train rides.
- Trail Loops – Springs Preserve’s has 3.5 total miles of trails through 110 acres of native habitats and historical sites of interest that includes the American West, ranching, railroads, and more.
- Nevada State Museum – Explore Nevada with exhibits that showcase many of the state’s history and nature.
- Botanical Gardens – See thousands of Mojave Desert plants in an award winning garden that demonstrates the beauty of desert horticulture.
- WaterWorks – Inside a Charleston Heights Pumping Station, this operational water pumping facility gives guests a look inside how water reaches your tap.
- Boomtown 1905 – A recreated street that takes you back in time. Las Vegas from 1905 to 1920, stroll around Las Vegas in the past with informational exhibits from First State Bank to Lincoln Hotel & Majestic Theatre.
- Origen Museum – Over 75 permanent exhibits, a theater and more, learn about the origins of Las Vegas throughout the generations.