Catch Jeff Dunham while you can. The extremely popular stand-up comedian and ventriloquist is a hot ticket in Las Vegas. Jeff Dunham and his puppet cohorts take over The Colosseum at Caesars Palace for one night only, in a stellar new show, Jeff Dunham. During a night of uncontrollable laughter, you’ll get to see all the fan favorites like Walter, Achmed, Peanut, and Jose Jalapeno on a Stick. With Comedy Central specials that have topped ratings for the network and a huge online following with one of his clips being one of the most watched clips on YouTube, Jeff Dunham is one of the most successful touring comedians in the business and holds the world record for “Most Tickets Sold for a Stand-up Comedy Tour.” And it’s easy to know why. The character interaction between him and his puppets is comedy gold. You’ll laugh so hard you might cry. Take advantage; thise one night only show is sure to sell out, but you can see the show with tickets from BestofVegas.com!
- Peanut: Get ready for the fast talking purple woozle with a puff of green hair. He’s always ready to taunt Jeff about every topic, taboo, politically incorrect or just plain insane!
- Jose Jalapeno: All bets are off when Jose Jalapeno on a Stick, a talking jalapeno… on a stick, hits the stage with Peanut and Jeff. His sense of humor is south of the border and out of this world.
- Little Jeff: Peanut’s very own ventriloquist dummy, Little Jeff, is a fun-sized replica of Jeff Dunham himself but with a much deeper voice.
- Achmed the Dead Terrorist: He’s the world’s most lovable hopeless suicide bomber, Achmed the Dead Terrorist. The hilarious skeleton with nothing to lose, don’t make Achmed upset because he’ll “Keel You!” Joining the gang is Achmed Jr. (AJ), Achmed’s partially blown up son. He speaks in a British accent. He has homosexual thoughts, but the apple never falls too far from the tree.
- Walter the Grumpy Retiree: A grumpy old man with wisdom, but always negative. With his arms always crossed, Walter clearly doesn’t care about anyone. And his sarcastic and harsh remarks prove it.
- Bubba J: A NASCAR-loving, beer-drinking white trash hillbilly that loves to loaf around and do nothing, it’s Bubba J.
If you feel like laughing, go see Jeff Dunham and you’ll see why he is one of the most successful comedians in the United States. When you see a Jeff Dunham performance, it’s kind of like a fabulous Las Vegas dinner. His stand-up routine is just the appetizer. When introducing the first puppet, that’s the second course, Walter maybe. Then he switches gears with the third course, Achmed, and the show continues until you’re at his big finale, the dessert course. Every puppet has a unique viewpoint, so the show has a lot of variety like a five course meal. Jeff Dunham’s comedy has a wide reach; everyone can enjoy his wild conversations with himself, even people who prefer the more niche comedy acts leave the theater laughing after Jeff Dunham and his puppets interact. Jeff is known to throw a few f-bombs here or there, but nothing drastic. The conversations flow naturally. The topics range from puppet to puppet, but you are sure to find an assortment of racy topics come out of these audacious puppets. Peanut in particular has no boundaries that alone make Jeff Dunham tickets in Las Vegas a sure laugh riot.