Located just 15 minutes north of the Las Vegas Strip, Exotics Racing brings you the original supercar driving experience on an exclusive racetrack at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. With the largest choice of exotic cars in Las Vegas, you’ll receive real-time coaching from pro racing instructors before you push the limits yourself in the driver’s seat!
Prior to driving on the track, drivers will attend a classroom briefing to learn the technical and safety aspects of driving on a racetrack. You'll learn proper driving position, steering techniques, proper racing lines, braking and acceleration with powerful cars and much more. After the briefing, guests will be driven around the 1.5-mile track by a Lead Racing Instructor for two free Discovery Laps in a Porsche 991 GT3, demonstrating the techniques you just learned in classroom. Then, it’s your turn! Your personal racing instructor will sit in the passenger seat during your driving experience, ensuring that you take full advantage of these powerful exotics while helping to keep you safe as you accelerate to speeds of up to 140 mph!
BestofVegas.com prides itself on finding you only the most unique adventures and with the perfect marriage of speed and style, Exotics Racing is the best exotics driving experience in Vegas. Slip inside the car of your dreams, including a fleet of Corvettes, Ferraris, Porsches and more, for a driving experience you won’t forget! The Exotics Racing experience is an average of two hours in length and the track is open rain or shine. In the event of unsafe driving conditions, all driving experiences are rescheduled at the guests’ convenience.
Exotics Racing has the largest fleet of exotic cars in Las Vegas, with over 50 cars and 23 models to choose from! A dashboard camera captures your every moment, while all cars are equipped with paddle shifters to accommodate every skill level. Supercars to choose from include:
- Ride-Along Experience Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat: Feel the rush of the 707HP 6.2L V8 in an exhilarating high-speed experience as a professional driver takes you for two extreme hot laps around the track.
- Nissan GT-R: Boasting a 3.8-liter twin turbocharged V6 engine with 530 horsepower under the hood, the Nissan GT-R is a beast of a supercar. It also features a highly sophisticated all-wheel drive system that -- with the goliath engine -- help this iconic Japanese machine go from 0-60 in 3.1 seconds and keep a solid grip to tackle any racetrack you throw its way.
- Audi R8 V10: Talk about style and substance! The Audi R8 V10 growls with a Lamborghini V10 engine, Quattro all-wheel drive and R-Tronic paddle-shift transmission. Add in some aggressive styling and aluminum body makes this one of the best looking and most powerful supercars on the planet.
- Ferrari F430 F1: Experience what it feels like to sit behind the wheel of a car that rocks 490 HP with a V8 engine and paddle shift transmission. This is a car you'll talk about driving for a long time after you get home.
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2: Your newly acquired racing skills are going to put to the test with this glorious automobile. Just listen to the V10 engine proudly roar as you glide around the track with your instructor coaches helping you tap the potential of this gorgeous rear-wheel drive machine.
- Porsche 991 GT3: Push yourself to the limit with the newest 2014 Porsche 991, featuring the latest four-wheel steering system and a 3.8-liter six-cylinder with 475 horsepower and a 9,000-rpm redline. With the 991 GT3, you'll be able to meet the high demands of motorsport, while keeping it safe and sturdy for day-to-day driving.
- Ferrari 458 Italia: The 570hp 458 Italia is powered by a high revving 4.5L V8 that is mated to Ferrari's new dual clutch 7 speed paddle shift gearbox. This engine and gearbox combination helps rocket the 458 from 0-60 in 3.3 seconds and lets the 458 achieve a top speed of 202 mph. This is your chance to grab the reins of Ferrari's newest and fastest prancing horse.
- Lamborghini Huracán: Lamborghini's newest and fastest bull is a force to be feared with its high revving V10 engine, producing 610 hp at 8,250 rpm. Sleek and sexy in its futuristic design, this is one intimidating car that barks and growls even louder as you increase the throttle through each bend.
- Mercedes AMG GTS: Its scene-stealing, sleeker-than-ever design, 0-to-60 time of 3.6 seconds and top speed of 192 mph may seem like figments of an automotive lover's imagination. But get behind this 500+ hp sports coupe and witness firsthand the all-new Mercedes AMG GTS roar into life through intense precision and dynamic performance.
- McLaren 570S: Whether you're racing down straight lines or winding roads, this McLaren is one of the best sports cars to leave its English factory since the 650S. Go for a 3.1-second shot to 60 mph and a quarter-mile run in less than 11 seconds, utilizing its practicality and breathtaking performance every inch of the way. With two turbos in the 3.7L V8 which produces 562 hp and top speed of 204 mph, the McLaren 570S delivers optimization, precision and a thrilling experience you won't soon forget.