So you brought the entire family on a Vegas vacation and now you’re wondering where the entire family can go to enjoy some good family-friendly fun. Best of Vegas has compiled a list of our top family and kid-friendly shows on the Strip. Get ready to dance, sing and laugh your way through Vegas:
1. Laughternoon – With a title like “Laughternoon” you know you’re in for a good time! Laughternoon isn’t just funny it’s family-friendly! Adam London performs a hilarious show that incorporates tricks, illusions and comedy! He even makes the audience a part of the show. If that hasn’t convinced you, Laughternoon won TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
2. Blue Man Group – Nothing will put a smile on your kid’s face faster than watching three men painted in blue use homemade instruments, technology and humor for a show unlike any other. Blue Man Group at the Luxor will take audiences on a journey of discovery using incredible music, multimedia theatrics, props, and jokes for a one-of-a-kind experience the entire family will love.
3. Recycled Percussion – Blue Man Group isn’t the only show in town that uses household items for instruments. Recycled Percussion at Saxe Theater at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood will also show off their musical talents with buckets, kitchen sinks, ladders and more. The “junk rock” group will make adults feel like a kid again, and kids like they’ve just walked into a musical playground.
4. Popovich Comedy Pet Theater – Voted Best New Family Show, the Popovich Comedy Pet Theater is the perfect show for the littles. Filled with clowns, juggling acts, and pets your kids will love this adorable show at the V Theater Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood. Gregory Popovich has done an amazing job training his 10 dogs and 15 cats, all of which were rescued from animal shelters.
5. Jeff Civillico – A comedy show in Vegas may not conjure up images of kids in the audience but at Jeff Civillico the entire family will enjoy a good laugh. The Flamingo headliner mixes juggling, humor and audience participation into one exciting night of entertainment. A juggler first, the world-class juggler attempts juggling such things as bowling balls, a marshmallow and knives and when he’s not juggling he’s wowing the audience with balancing acts, dish spinning and even an escape act. It’s all wrapped in Civillico’s humor, which makes it a can’t miss show.
So if you’re traveling to the entertainment capital of the world, best sure to check Best of Vegas for the best deals on all the family and kid friendly shows in Vegas!
Las Vegas, NV – 5/23/16
By: Jena Pugh